Sound, Silence, & Soul Immersive Meditation Workshop
Are you ready to deepen your spiritual practice and strengthen your ability to connect to wisdom of your soul? Sound Therapy has been used for centuries to facilitate deep connection to our spirit, release stored tension in the body, and release emotional blockages that prevent us from trusting our internal guidance system (soul). Sound baths, and guided sound meditations are a proven pathway to elevate mood, relieve tension, anxiety and physical pain, and increase the sense of spiritual well-being. Through the use of binaural beats created by the harmonic sounds of resonate metals such as gongs, singing bowls, and chimes, participants are able to access deep states of relaxation with ease and create space to connect to the spirit within waiting to build and strengthen relationship with us.
We invite you into this full day immersive meditative experience to connect to the soul. We invite you into a contemplative space to get clear on how spirit speaks to your heart to guide you into your fully realized self. During our time together you will move beyond sound and into silence, where the small, still voice can be heard.
“…And a great and mighty wind tore into the mountains and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. After the earthquake there was a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire came a still, small voice.” – 1 Kings 19:11-12
This workshop will create space for you to:
Connect, Listen, and act on your soul’s guidance.
Learn, develop and strengthen your receiving muscles.
Move outside your comfort zone and into your growth zone.
Share with yourself and others on a soul level.
Discover tools proven to help elevate physical tensions and pain.
What to Expect:
There will be extended periods of lying down in a comfortable position on a cushion or yoga mat. During these times, Nicole will bring in soothing harmonic sounds and gentle vibrations to encourage your mind and body to release all thoughts and worries and fall into a state of meditation. While in this relaxed and aware state, the harmonic tones and vibrations will cleanse, recharge, and balance the mind, body, and spirit. There will be space provided for journaling, nourishment, meditative movement, and a safe space to share your heart and your experiences.
Benefits of Sound Therapy:
- Emotional Balance
- A Clear Mind with Increased Focus
- Feel Lighter in Your Body
- Deeper and Restful Sleep
- Reduce anxiety, anger, confusion, depression and fatigue
- Harmony and Flow
- Deep Relaxation when other Meditation Techniques Fail
- Relieve body tension and physical pain
- Increase energy and vigor
- Strengthen our faith and spirituality
What you need to bring:
• A full water bottle
• A journal
• Bring your own “Nest” — Yoga mats, bolsters, Pillows, Cushions eye coverings, and blankets, or anything you need to be comfortable on the floor
• A willingness to share from your heart – A willingness to dive deep into yourself
• Dress in layers and bring socks so you can adjust your body temperature
• Eat a full meal 2 hours before or a light snack if closer to the workshop start time
• Many like to bring Crystals and a bottle of drinking water to be cleared and amplified by the powerful tones produced by the gongs and bowls
Nicole Schoeppner, VSTP is a certified vibrational sound practitioner, neurolinguistics program (NLP) practitioner, and lifetime student of multi-culture philosophy. She has studied with many industry leaders in sound, ancient philosophy, metaphysical and spiritual practices through mystery schools, immersive and intensive workshops. Though her early study was self-motivated to find meaning in her own trauma and loss, she now shares methods and teachings she has learned about self-discovery, inner exploration, pathways to unlocking your inner wisdom, intuition, and learning to trust your own inner whisper which is always present to guide you on your path to freedom, adventure, and exploration.
If you would like to register for this or any of our programs, there are several easy ways to do so.
• click the “Register” link located at the bottom of this page
• call 724-964-8886 to speak with a member of our friendly staff
• complete and mail a printable registration form along with your payment to:
Villa Maria Education and Spirituality Center
2067 Evergreen Road
P.O. Box 424
Villa Maria, PA 16155