|Are you ready to deepen your spiritual practice and strengthen your ability to connect to the wisdom of your soul? Sound Therapy is a tool used to help you connect or strengthen your connection to that small, still voice inside. During this full-day workshop, we will explore the science and benefits of mediation and how sound enhances this practice.
We will speak on frequencies with healing effects and how you can access these frequencies to gain inspiration, healing, connection, and a deeper and fuller night’s rest. I will share breakthroughs in the benefits of mediation (Non-sleep deep rest) and why these practices are so valuable to our health, relationships, and spiritual well-being.
Because most illness stems from stress, and stress is created inside the body, so then is the cure found inside of us. Sound Meditation is a simple tool you can use daily to unlock this ability to heal what ails you.
We invite you into this full-day immersive, meditative experience where you will explore how spirit speaks to your heart and how the subconscious speaks to your conscious mind.
This workshop will create space for you to:
• Connect, Listen and act on your soul’s guidance
• Connect to and learn the language of the body
• Develop or deepen your meditation practice help you develop and strengthen your receiving muscles
What to Expect:
There will be extended periods of lying down in a comfortable position on a cushion or yoga mat. During these times, Nicole will bring in soothing harmonic sounds and gentle vibrations to encourage your mind and body to release all thoughts and worries and fall into a state of meditation. While in this relaxed and aware state, the harmonic tones and vibrations will cleanse, recharge, and balance the mind, body, and spirit.
There will be space provided for journaling, nourishment, meditative movement, and a safe space to share your heart and your experiences.
Benefits of Sound Therapy:
• Emotional Balance
• A Clear Mind with Increased Focus
• Feel Lighter in Your Body
• Deeper and Restful Sleep
• Reduce anxiety, anger, confusion, depression, and fatigue
• Harmony and Flow
• Deep Relaxation when other Meditation Techniques Fail
• Relieve body tension and physical pain
• Increase energy and vigor
• Strengthen our faith and spirituality
What you need to bring:
• A full water bottle
• A journal
• Bring your own “Nest” — Yoga mats, bolsters, pillows, cushions, eye coverings, blankets, or anything you need to be comfortable on the floor.
• A willingness to share from your heart A desire to dive deep into yourself
• Dress in layers and bring socks, so you can adjust your body temperature.
• Eat a full meal 2 hours before or a light snack if closer to the workshop start time.
• Many like to bring crystals and a bottle of drinking water to be cleared and amplified by the powerful tones produced by the gongs and bowls.
10:00 -10:30 Group introductions and intention sharing
10:30 – 11:00 Healing frequencies & how to use them.
How the body and spirit talk during sound meditations
11:00 – 11:15 Break
11:15 – 12:00 Sound Meditation
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch
1:00 – 1:30 Open Share
2:00 – 3:15 Guided Sound Meditation
3:15 – 3:30 Break
3:30 – 3:45 Personal Sound Meditation Practices
3:45 – 4:00 Open share and workshop closing
Nicole Schoeppner, VSTP is a certified vibrational sound practitioner, neurolinguistics program (NLP) practitioner, and lifetime student of multi-culture philosophy. She has studied with many industry leaders in sound, ancient philosophy, metaphysical and spiritual practices through mystery schools and immersive and intensive workshops. Though her early study was self-motivated to find meaning in her own trauma and loss, she now shares methods and teachings she has learned about self-discovery, inner exploration, pathways to unlocking your inner wisdom, intuition, and learning to trust your own inner whisper which is always present to guide you on your path to freedom, adventure, and exploration.
What Others have said about Nicole
“I felt a sense of peace, awe, and personal intimacy within myself I’ve never felt before. I suffered a 3rd-grade ankle sprain on my right ankle and had weeks of physical therapy on it, and even immediately after the session, I noticed the tingly sensation in my entire right leg and ankle. A few hours later, when I was doing chores around my home I noticed for the first time in months that my right ankle didn’t ache whenever I walked up the stairs. Nicole was gentle, compassionate, and informative with my questions even after the session ended. If you are on the fence about doing this, I kindly implore you to try. Nicole will thoroughly explain everything, answer your questions, and never make you feel silly for questioning “and this works?” If you have questions on your heart, a busy mind, a tense body from holding stress, or are simply curious how sound can heal you–you have come to the right place, and I cannot think of anyone better equipped than Nicole to help you.” ~Abby A
“I was completely blown away by the experience. It is hard to put into words how powerful these sessions are. I am very grateful to know you, Nicole!”~Kelly B
“When I left, I felt more in tune with myself and the world around me, and I was free of my aching back. I will definitely be back” ~Kimberly P
Registration:If you would like to register for this or any of our programs, there are several easy ways to do so.
• Click the “Register” link located at the top right and be redirected to the Villa Maria Website
• Call 724-964-8886 to speak with the friendly staff at the Villa Maria
• Complete and mail a printable registration form along with your payment to:
Villa Maria Education and Spirituality Center
2067 Evergreen Road
P.O. Box 424
Villa Maria, PA 16155 Refund Policy