Friday Night Sound Bath
Join Nicole for her first sound bath in her new studio! Sound is a welcoming doorman to intuition, expression, and creativity. These sound experiences are created to introduce you to the doorman and lead you into a transcendent hour of connection, creativity, and connection.
Many who have had a private or group session share experiences of deep release, strong visual messages, a state of spiritual connection, increased intuition, increased self-awareness, decreased pain sensations, elevated states of joy, the feeling of weightlessness, deep personal contentment, creative inspiration, and deep relaxation.
TIMES 7-8:30 PM
What to expect from a Healing Sound Bath Session:
While lying down in a comfortable position on a cushion or yoga mat, Nicole will bring in soothing harmonic sounds and gentle vibrations to encourage your breath and heart into a relaxed pace, invite your muscles to let go of tension, and all the mind to gently drift in a deep state of meditation. While in this relaxed and aware state, the harmonic tones and vibrations cleanse, recharge, and balance the mind, body, and spirit.
Leave this sound bath feeling more relaxed, creative, and connected to your true heart-centered self. Energetically, emotionally and physically, you may feel lighter after a session with senses awakened. Any pain, tension, or anxiety felt before the session may be greatly reduced. No meditation experience is required. All you have to do during the session is lay down, relax, and be open to receiving the sounds and vibrations.
How to prepare:
- Dress in layers so you are able to adjust your body temperature
- Eat a full meal 2 hours before or a light snack if closer to the workshop start time
- Many like to bring Crystals and a bottle of drinking water to be cleared and amplified by the powerful tones produced by the gongs and bowls
- There will be cushions, yoga mats, bolsters, eye coverings, and blankets provide, feel free to bring your own if you would feel more comfortable.
- Bring a Journal and any additional items you need to feel comfortable in the space